October 20-21, 2017
Connect and build relationships with more than 800 teachers, principals, administrators, counselors, businesses and other decision-makers who are passionate about character education. This is your chance to network with the leading character educators and demonstrate how your products and services will help them achieve their objectives.
View the Exhibit Hall Map >>
REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Showcase your latest products and services
- Build relationships with the leading character education decision-makers
- Build brand awareness for your organization
- Maintain and strengthen existing customer relationships
- Attend sessions and network with attendees and speakers both on and off the exhibit floor, while learning about the hot industry topics and what concerns your customers most
YOUR EXHIBIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One complimentary registration for the full conference
- One exhibit pass for booth staff (including meals & networking events)
- One 8’ deep x 10’ wide booth space or one 6’ tabletop display space
- One 6’ skirted table
- Two chairs
- One standard two-line booth sign
- One wastebasket
- Back wall and side drapes (with 8×10 booth)
- Promotion on the Forum website
- Promotion in Forum print and digital marketing materials
Booth space is $829 per booth and $629 for a tabletop display, and nonprofits receive a $100 discount on space fees. Note that fees increase by $50 on June 16. Premier booth locations are going fast! Reserve your booth or tabletop display now!
Where else can you find more opportunities to sell, network and build lasting relationships…all in just two great days?
OTHER PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
In addition to your space in the exhibit area, Character.org offers many additional opportunities to enhance your visibility and effectiveness at the Forum. From advertising, to Wi-Fi sponsorship, to sponsored emails and speaking opportunities, a full spectrum of outreach is open to you. Check the exhibitor prospectus for descriptions of the numerous available options. Or suggest your own ideas! We welcome your creativity!
Contact Heather Cazad to reserve your booth or table top.