Reach education thought leaders from across the country and around the world.
Showcase your products and resources to education, business, sports and community leaders.
Join us this year at our 25th annual National Forum. You won’t find a better venue for reaching the leaders and experts in character development. They’re dedicated to instilling character into their communities, and they are looking forward to networking with you.
REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Showcase your products and services
- Build new relationships with the world’s leading character decision-makers
- Build brand awareness for your
- Generate leads and close sales
- Attend sessions and network
YOUR EXHIBIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One complimentary registration for the full conference, including meals, education and plenary sessions and
networking events (a $649 value)
- One exhibit-only pass for booth staff (including meals and networking events)
- One 8’ deep x 10’ wide booth space or one 6’ tabletop display space
- One 6’ skirted table
- Two chairs
One standard two-line booth sign
- One wastebasket
- Back wall and side drapes (with 8×10 booth)
- Promotion on the Forum website
- Promotion in Forum print and digital marketing materials
Booth space is $849 per booth and $649 for a tabletop display. Character.org Consortium Members receive a $100 discount on space fees. Note that fees increase by $50 on June 16. Premier booth locations are going fast! Reserve your booth or tabletop display now!
Where else can you find more opportunities to sell, network and build lasting relationships…all in just three information-packed, fun-filled days?
OTHER PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
In addition to your space in the exhibit area, Character.org offers many additional opportunities to enhance your visibility and effectiveness at the Forum. From advertising, to Wi-Fi sponsorship, to sponsored emails and speaking opportunities, a full spectrum of outreach is open to you. Check the exhibitor prospectus for descriptions of the numerous available options. Or suggest your own ideas! We welcome your creativity!
Contact Heather Cazad to reserve your booth or table top.
2018 Forum Sponsors