International Character Summit
“Educating for Global Citizenship”
October 13, 2016, 1-5pm
Come join thought leaders from around the globe as we explore cutting-edge efforts to spread character research and best practices to classrooms, communities, and governments across the globe.
- Alejandro Adler, a well-being scientist and postdoctoral fellow at the Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Claire Lorentzen, US Education Manager, Tony Blair Faith Foundation
- Joe Carvin, CEO, One World
- Tony Devine, VP Education, Global Peace Foundation
- Maricarmen Esper, author & character education instructor
Moderator: Dara Feldman
Who should attend?
We invite thought leaders from all levels of the education spectrum, to include national and local government-level education thought leaders, principals, teachers, community leaders, and content providers.
Plenary: Transforming Education Outcomes
Lightning Round: Innovative Models and Approaches
Closing Plenary: Building Momentum for Impact
Networking Reception: connect and network over hors d’oeuvres and beverages