Energize and Transform Your Culture!
The 11 Principles of Effective Character Education offers a comprehensive road map to building a culture of character in your school or organization.
Character.org’s 11 Principles of Effective Character Education is designed to support:
- positive school culture and climate (building relationships, caring learning communities)
- social and emotional learning (SEL)
- character development skills (civic, ethical, intellectual, and performance values)
- academic achievement (student engagement, service learning)
- multiple school improvement processes (MTTS, PBIS, RTI)
- classroom management through application of core values and restorative practices
The 11 Principles Workshop is available to help you and your staff develop a deeper understanding of these principles and learn how to implement them in your school or organization. Our professional trainers customize staff development to meet your needs.
If you would like to find out more information about professional trainings, contact Tamra Nast at Tamra@character.org.