Every teen has their own character story. Jaliya Moore is a senior at the Cesar Chavez Public Charter School for Public Policy. Here’s her story on how developing self-acceptance became one of her character strengths.
- The Field of Character Lost a Giant Recently
- Why Would Anyone Think Winning Is A Virtue?
- Character In College Admissions
- The Joy of Being a Grandparent
- Are Rules Becoming Obsolete?
- Student Voices: Kylie
- Ethics in Action Series: What Teachers Can Do When Their Students Are Cheating
- Ethics in Action Series: What Parents Can Do When Their Child is Cheating
- Character.org Recognizes 152 Promising Practices
- Congratulations to our 2022 Promising Practices