Every teen has their own character story. Jaliya Moore is a senior at the Cesar Chavez Public Charter School for Public Policy. Here’s her story on how developing self-acceptance became one of her character strengths.
- Has The Word Conscience Been Canceled?
- 5 Ways That Thanksgiving Day Helps to Shape Our American Character
- Why do we say, “thank you for your service?”
- Character And The Power of Reflective Writing
- Character And The College Application Process
- 5 Reasons Why We Don’t Always Show Kindness
- Should we talk to children and teens about evil??
- Jim Clark, President of the Boys & Girls Club of America, is Character.org’s 2023 ‘Ethics In Action’ Award Recipient
- Character.org Announces Dr.Phil Brown as their 2023 Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
- Four Ways to Help Students Develop Their Commitment Muscle