Every teen has their own character story. Jaliya Moore is a senior at the Cesar Chavez Public Charter School for Public Policy. Here’s her story on how developing self-acceptance became one of her character strengths.
- Ethics in Action Series: What Teachers Can Do When Their Students Are Cheating
- Ethics in Action Series: What Parents Can Do When Their Child is Cheating
- Character.org Recognizes 152 Promising Practices
- Congratulations to our 2022 Promising Practices
- Ethics in Action Series: Why do Kids Cheat?
- Character.org Certifies 50 Schools and 2 Districts as 2022 National Schools and Districts of Character
- 2022 Schools of Character
- Ethics in Action: Why Do Kids Steal? – A Conversation with Terrence Shulman and Dr. Debra Cohen
- Student Voices: Lily
- Ethics in Action: Why Do People Steal at Work?