In honor of her son lost in the Sandy Hook school shooting, Scarlett Lewis and Arthur Schwartz urge all schools to emphasize character development in this article published by the Hill. Read the article.
- Character.org Recognizes 73 State-Level Schools Of Character and 2 Districts of Character
- The Field of Character Lost a Giant Recently
- Why Would Anyone Think Winning Is A Virtue?
- Character In College Admissions
- The Joy of Being a Grandparent
- Are Rules Becoming Obsolete?
- Student Voices: Kylie
- Ethics in Action Series: What Teachers Can Do When Their Students Are Cheating
- Ethics in Action Series: What Parents Can Do When Their Child is Cheating
- Character.org Recognizes 152 Promising Practices