Every teen has their own character story. Beatriz Teixeira is a high school student at CEL Intercultural School in Brazil. Here’s her story on how integrity became one of her character strengths.
- 2022 Schools of Character
- Ethics in Action: Why Do Kids Steal? – A Conversation with Terrence Shulman and Dr. Debra Cohen
- Student Voices: Lily
- Ethics in Action: Why Do People Steal at Work?
- Ethics in Action: What Teachers Can Do When Their Students Are Stealing
- Ethics in Action: What Parents Can Do When Their Children Are Stealing
- Character Spotlight: Dr. Tom Harrison
- Newspaper in Education: Ukraine 2022
- Ethics in Action Series: Why Do Kids Steal?
- Are we learning about “love of country” from the people of Ukraine?