Every teen has their own character story. Beatriz Teixeira is a high school student at CEL Intercultural School in Brazil. Here’s her story on how integrity became one of her character strengths.
- Using Ethical Dilemmas in the Classroom
- Character.org Recognizes 177 Promising Practices
- Combating the Mental Health Crisis Facing Our Children
- Character.org Certifies 36 Schools and 2 Districts as 2023 National Schools and Districts of Character
- Character.org Recognizes 73 State-Level Schools Of Character and 2 Districts of Character
- The Field of Character Lost a Giant Recently
- Why Would Anyone Think Winning Is A Virtue?
- Character In College Admissions
- The Joy of Being a Grandparent
- Are Rules Becoming Obsolete?